Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Marijuana Effect

                           Marijuana should be legalized?   

Marijuana should be legalized? Many of people disagree and others is agree.For me  I'm agree,because many benefits of marijuana will be use as a herbal medicine. And marijuana treat conditions including pain and nausea caused by HIV/AIDS, cancer, and other conditions.Base on my research marijuana is hundred time more powerful than that of aspirin,stop cancer from spreading and prevent blindness glaucoma.


And base on my research marijuana has a bad effect     like being forgetful,over sleeping,not getting things done,concentration difficulties,loss of balance or dizziness,problem with performing task and nausea.But we also know smoking marijuana, used it in the right way we leverage it.that's why I'm agree that marijuana should be legalized.


No comments:

Post a Comment